Samogitian Village Museum, Malūno str. 5, Telšiai
- Adults - 4,00 €;
- Students, pensioners and other persons* with ID - € 2.00;
- Free museum visit** - 0,00 €.;
- For educational activities for 1 person: pupil, student, adult (in a group of up to 25 people) - € 3.00;
- For the educational session "Drawing on glass" for 1 person: pupil, student, adult (in a group of up to 25 people) - € 5.00;
- Visiting the territory of the Samogitian Village Museum when the interior expositions are closed (per person) - € 2.00;
- 1.5-hour guide service in Lithuanian, English, Russian (in a group of up to 25 people) - 20,00 €.
- Rental of the Jauja for events and celebrations (duration up to 3 hours; group up to 50 persons) - € 100.00; for each additional hour - € 30.00. For larger groups, the cost of renting Jauja is agreed separately and is fixed by contract. Participants of the event or celebration are admitted free of charge to the museum territory, educational fees are charged according to the established rates.
- Rental of the festive environment for personal celebrations (weddings, christenings, etc.) for 1 hour - € 10.00. For each additional hour - € 10.00 (table, benches, seasonal herbs are set up in the chosen place; the participants of the celebration pay for the tickets for visiting the exposition and for the educational activities according to the established rates).
* There is a 50% discount on tickets to the exhibitions:
- Pupils of the Republic of Lithuania, other Member States of the European Union and countries of the European Economic Area who are studying under general education programmes (except for adults who are studying under adult elementary, primary, secondary education programmes) in the form of group learning in the form of a daily organisation of the learning process and in the form of individual learning in the form of an autonomous organisation of the learning process, and pupils of schools of general education who are studying in the form of a specialised education programme;
- Students of higher education institutions studying on a full-time or full-time basis, citizens of the Republic of Lithuania, citizens of other Member States of the European Union and citizens of countries of the European Economic Area studying at higher education institutions of the EU Member States or the countries of the European Economic Area on a full-time or full-time basis, pupils studying on a full-time or full-time basis, and students studying on a full-time or full-time basis, as well as pupils studying under the programmes of formal vocational education in the group form of group learning by means of the everyday organisation of the learning process, and in the individual form of individual learning in the form of the autonomous organisation of the learning process;
- For people with a 30-55% level of disability;
- For soldiers on permanent compulsory military service and volunteers;
- Persons who have reached the retirement pension age (up to age 80);
- For victims of the 1939-1990 occupations - political prisoners and exiles, former prisoners of ghettos, concentration or other types of forced camps;
- To the defenders of the independence of the Republic of Lithuania who suffered from the aggression of the USSR on 11-13 January 1991 and thereafter;
- Participants of the resistance to the occupations of 1940-1990 - volunteer soldiers and participants of the freedom struggle.
- ** Free admission:
- Orphans and children without parental care;
- Persons with a disability or incapacity for work of 25% or less and their accompanying persons (one accompanying person per person);
- Persons aged 80 and over;
- Lithuanian museum staff;
- Members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM);
- All visitors on the last Sunday of each month.